The Train the Facilitator Principles of Customer Service course is designed for trainers who wish to deliver WorldHost training. This Train the Facilitator programme will enable trainers to:
- Highlight the importance of excellent customer service skills
- Explain the communication process and the skills required to make your communication effective
- Demonstrate how to listen to your customers in a way that shows you care about their needs
- Describe the value of tourism to Northern Ireland and to local communities
- Explain the five key principle commitments that assist you to go that extra mile
The Train the Facilitator Principles of Customer Service programme lasts three days and is the primary Train the Facilitator Programme which all Trainers must undertake to become a WorldHost Licensed Trainer.
The Train the Facilitator Principles of Customer Service course is a 3 day programme and costs £600 per person (including the first year's license).
All fees are exclusive of VAT
As a licensed WorldHost Trainer in Northern Ireland some of the programmes you deliver will be eligible for funding support from the Department for Employment and Learning. Please see Workbook Pricing and Programme Pricing for more information.
To book your place on the next available Train the Facilitator Principles of Customer Service course email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0778 643 3203